If I replied with a link to this page, it means that you sent me a
message (most likely an email) with regards to employment.
The message you sent me was probably missing things from the checklist below.
Please keep these things in mind before sending me future employment opportunities:
- Talk to me about Clojure/ClojureScript and NodeJS/React positions.
- I’m open to salary, W2 hourly, corp to corp, or 1099 based work.
- I’m open to 100% travel.
- You can go here for my
resume. Just print to PDF (much more portable than Word documents,
please do not ask for my resume in Word format).
- You are currently on my website. Feel free to visit the
About page for more information about who I am, and what
expertise I can offer your company.
Hope this list helps you out! I look forward to hearing about opportunities that fit the criteria above.
With regards to my bill rate, I’m open to negotiating, but expect
above market (look elsewhere if you want a $75 an hour
developer). When you hire me. You get:
- A powerhouse developer with a proven delivery track record.
- Someone who mentors and makes leaders (it’s my personal
mission to improve the quality of every developer on your team).
- Exceptional cross disciplinary skills. I have expertise in multiple
languages, technical roles, and frameworks.
- Someone with business acumen. I can speak to end users, C level
stakeholders, as well as technical stakeholders. I bridge communication gaps.
I’m always looking for good recruiters to work with. This is just a quick way to separate the spammers
from the ones that are genuinely interested in building a relationship.