Dynamic ASP.NET MVC
This blog post will hopefully shed some light on the benefits of dynamic C# with ASP.NET MVC. It's a tough pill to swallow given that most .NET developers work exclusively in statically typed languages. But I'm hoping to provide a behavioral driven approach to developing MVC applications that are as stable and as maintainable as statically typed solutions. It's a pretty long post, so I've split it up into a few parts that I'll write as time goes on.
- Part 1, Setting Up Your Environment
- Part 2, Creating a Better "Compiler"
- Part 3, Your First Failing Test
- Part 4, Dynamic Data Access
- Part 5, Dynamic Data to Views
- Part 6, Mixing in Behavior
- Part 7, Oak Projections in Massive